Mini Cooper Forum banner

Please help! :'(

2460 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  NakedHobo
I am planning on buying the JCW when it comes out and I will be heavily modifying it. The problem is I am able to get everything I need except for a California legal catalytic converter. Does anybody have any good suggestions?:D
1 - 2 of 10 Posts
Why spend all that cash on a JCW only to modify it? I just don't get it.

You might be best asking some specialist place in California?
A FWD car with that amount of power will be undriveable, no?

Also, the clutch and gearbox probably won't last very long.
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 2 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.