Mini Cooper Forum banner

901 - 907 of 907 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, new Mini owner here.
Picked up my first Mini tonight. It's the new 2020 3-door hardtop Heritage edition in Chili Red with a white roof and mirror caps. After barely a few hours of ownership, I'm very pleased with it!
Coming from an automatic 4 door Honda Civic, this Mini is totally a different car performance wise as well as build quality.
I was quite surprised by how the little 3 cylinder engine is quiet and smooth, I can barely feel any vibration in the cabin.
Since this is my first Mini (and also because it's a lease), I plan on keeping it stock, minus new winter tires that I'll be getting shortly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,

A little late to the show because I've been working on my mini the last 7 months but I'm finally posting my intro here.

2019 Mini Cooper F55s with JCW tune and pro exhaust in pepper white.

All OEM appearance mods so far. Blacked out all trim and belt line.

Retrofitted following options:

493 - storage package
5A1 - LED fog lights
5AA - rear fog lights
541 - active cruise control
508 - front PDC
5DP - Park Assistant
5AV - active guard
8TF - active pedestrian assistant
6NW - wireless charging
609 - professional nav
  • 6NM 6NT - Mini Connected and XL
  • 6UH - RTTI
  • 6AK - connected drive
  • 6AP - Remote Services
Other
  • Storage compartment retrofit
  • 1 spare tire subwoofer , 1 powered subwoofer
  • 1 auxiliary lifepo4 lithium battery bank and relay panel.
Would love to answer questions! And in the process of making how to guides for all my retrofits! And more retrofits on the way.
Hi there, Love your car!

I recently got my first car! It's a 2017 "One" F55. I'm feeling really new to everything and so noob.
So glad to see another F55 here.

The more appropriate F55 threads don't seem so active or updated so I figured I'd hang here to learn stuff that's similar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Just joined up.
The wife and I both now have Mini's. We've never been interested in them despite our next door neighbour having had them every 3 years for the last 11 years !

We had to replace an MX5 following a write off, and we went with a Mini convertible as we needed it for 200 mile return trips to Dartford from Hampshire and the MX5 was not that comfortable.
Having fallen in love with the wifes new convertible after about 2 days, I've just got a countryman to replace a Santa Fe.
I am very happy with the Countryman but am somewhat gutted it did not have the LED light option (and didn't realise that the alternative was Halogen !)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Afternoon, after 3 months of waiting she's here, 2020 Cooper S Exclusive with a few options, Enigmatic black with warm silver roof & caps.
I work for a BMW / Mini dealer in their prep centre, so had plenty of time mulling over the spec for this one,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey! Finally got round to joining this forum.

I am on my second MINI at the moment. First was a Brand new Petrol Cooper in 2015 which I gave back after PCP.

Now I have a 2014 Cooper D, which I got for an absolute steal last year from a private seller.

Big plans for the car this year, after a small incident (yikes), replaced all four wheels and tyres with JCW Track Spokes and Pirelli P Zeros.

Planning to tint all windows and kill all chrome too.

Looking forward to seeing what else I can get up to with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Another Volcanic Orange 1.5 Cooper Manual (2014) here!

Plans for next couple of months: fitting Koni Sports and Cravenspeed Short shifter (already bought both).
Maybe a JB4 or Bluespark Box afterwards :)

Enjoying it so far :^)

901 - 907 of 907 Posts