Mini Cooper Forum banner
1001 - 1006 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Fivetones .... thanks for the thumbs up. Have you ordered/sourced your SE yet? Excuse the ignorance but what is a Level 3? BB
Not yet. I need to see if the price is re-adjusted to take into account no HK. Or, if I can source one I like that‘s pre-built.

The level 3 is the top spec in the Electric (well, if you discount the Collection Edition - which has less spec anyway).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all. Really helpful forum for making our decision, thanks for all the info.

UK based, Mini Electric level 3 arriving on Tuesday. I’ve not owned a Mini before but Mrs 242DOW has. Mainly for school runs and station trips, but also for go-cart fun around the Cotswold lanes!

Looking forward to bezing around on electricity only! Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all
Here to get info about upcoming purchase of a Convertible Cooper Classic for my wife
Neither of us have owned or driven a new Mini, but i did have an original mk V 1987 Mini Advantage back in 1999/2000, a hand me down from my brother
Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
New owner of a 2016 clubman (haven't taken delivery yet). Here to learn more about the car and looking for navi/headunit options.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lluvia here - from Europe (Spain, miss it so much :cry:) but working in Germany.

I purchased a Mini JCW Hardtop and I should receive it next week or the first week of August. It is currently in transit from the German port to the inland.

The one option unavailable is the premium sound system, however, it does not bother me because I had a 2012 Mini Cooper S with a standard sound system that was good.

My Mini JCW is Pepper White, with a black roof, and 6sp. I will share pictures when it arrives.

Thank you, and I hope to contribute relevant information here.

Adios!

1001 - 1006 of 1006 Posts