Mini Cooper Forum banner
1041 - 1043 of 1043 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

I’m Jay

Not really a new member, per se. I’ve been lurking for a while and it intensified when I put my MCS Sport order in.

I’ve always had R56s and still own one that’s away for a rebuild.

The deal offered on the F56 to have as a daily was just tooo good to turn down.

Fast forward a few months and I’ve taken delivery and couldn’t be happier!

I don’t know if it’s novelty or Mini have understated the power figure but it goes REALLY well!
On top of the power delivery it has a (considerably) decent exhaust note, very noticeable induction noise and clear wastegate flutter - all adds to the experience.

Delighted with it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm Craig, a long time lurker but a new member.

I've had a few Minis in the past 2 supercharged jcw's, a mini park lane and a countryman s. The wife has also had 4 minis including the current 4 door, so you could probably say we like them. 😂

I've ordered an F60 so I thought I'd join to keep me busy for the 6 months I'm having to wait for it. 🙁

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Fellow MINI Community,

I'm Rich and my MINI is Scarlet, a '21 Paddy Hopkirk Edition that was purchased in Feb '21. This is my fourth MINI and throughout the years I've found great information on this forum and finally decided to join... I have no idea why it took so long but better late then never 🙂

I cannot wait to be part of the community, share information, ask questions and provide updates on my MINI.

Here are some pictures of Scarlet and have a great day,

Rich

Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Grille
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel
Cloud Sky Wheel Car Tire

1041 - 1043 of 1043 Posts