Mini Cooper Forum banner
1081 - 1100 of 1126 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from France and Brittany !
Since 2019, I am the owner of a 2016 Mini Clubman Cooper S, equipped with the JCW aerodynamic package.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Previously, I owned a BMW E36 compact 323ti for 10 years.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

As you can see, I like the BMW/Mini group. ;)
I register on the forum to share with other Mini owners and to improve mine.
Changes are planned very soon:
  • Retrofit id4 to id5/id6;
  • Change intrument cluster to analog JCW model.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awaiting my 4th MINI(2023 Zesty JCW). First automatic personal car in 62 years! Soon to be 79, still pretty active, have run over 97,000 road miles over the last 46 years and continue to run around 40 miles per week. Prior MINI’s: 2005 MCS Facelift, 2009 JCW,2019 JCW.
Retired Regular Army Officer, Vietnam Vet. Been very fortunate to have great health and over the yrs, a lot of great cars. From a ‘65 Chevy Malibu, MGA, MG Midget, 5.0 Mustang,Z28 Camaro, C5 Corvette, ‘79 Porsche 911, GTI, Abarth, 135 BMW.
The ‘23 JCW is my first Automatic. Who said you can’t teach an old horse new tricks? It goes without saying, I love cars and continue to be grateful. Nick

·
Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
10 Posts
Greetings from beautiful Washington State!

I’m new to Minis and to this forum.

I own a 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth and a 2018 Jeep Wrangler at the moment. I’ve owned Jeeps for 25+ years, but I’m tired to burning gas like there’s no tomorrow. So I’m planning to sell the Jeep to make room for a Mini Clubman JCW.

I’m keeping the Spider; absolutely love that car.

I plan to be placing my order for a Clubman JCW this week. Dealer says it will be a 10-month wait. Still trying to decide on what color to get. I started a thread on the Clubman forum; feel free to share photos of your Clubman to help me decide on the color.

Some shots of my current rides.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Sky Water Tire Wheel Car

·
Premium Member
22 JCW Hatch Manual Rebel Green
324 Posts
Greetings from beautiful Washington State!

I’m new to Minis and to this forum.

I own a 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth and a 2018 Jeep Wrangler at the moment. I’ve owned Jeeps for 25+ years, but I’m tired to burning gas like there’s no tomorrow. So I’m planning to sell the Jeep to make room for a Mini Clubman JCW.

I’m keeping the Spider; absolutely love that car.

I plan to be placing my order for a Clubman JCW this week. Dealer says it will be a 10-month wait. Still trying to decide on what color to get. I started a thread on the Clubman forum; feel free to share photos of your Clubman to help me decide on the color.

Some shots of my current rides.
View attachment 78653
View attachment 78654
Gorgeous vehicles there!

·
Registered
2019 Cooper S
3 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Just had my new to me 2019 Cooper S delivered yesterday. Absolutely over the moon.
Feel lucky with all the options it has, and love the colour. The Solaris orange. Hopefully be able to read everyone’s posts over time.
3rd mini now, had my last one for 7 years, was hard to say goodbye.

·
Premium Member
22 JCW Hatch Manual Rebel Green
324 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Just had my new to me 2019 Cooper S delivered yesterday. Absolutely over the moon.
Feel lucky with all the options it has, and love the colour. The Solaris orange. Hopefully be able to read everyone’s posts over time.
3rd mini now, had my last one for 7 years, was hard to say goodbye.
Welcome @DonnaBMcG , sounds like you’re a true Miniac 😉

·
Registered
2023 Cooper S F56
91 Posts
Hello - Ray from New Hampshire (USA) here! I will be a first time owner once my car is built. Ordered a 2023 manual Cooper S 2 Door HT (blacked out) with a multitone roof on May 9th and they haven't rejected the stick shift yet - so looking promising for now. Very excited to have my first one (I think this is my 30th car over the years - nuts I know).

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All!
My name is Tomasz and I am from Poland. I have already joined to the group and happy to be here. I have been driving Mini for one year. My beige Mini Cooper is 5D from 2016, benzine 100kW and gives a lot of fun. Now I would like to customize my car a little by changing some interior and exterior elements to improve the visual look ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hiya. Fingers crossed to soon be part of the MINI fanatic world. Currently have a JCW 3 door hatch on order, hoping it won't be changed due to the ongoing parts trouble. Had loads of BMWs previously so hoping the MINI will be as good (if not better!!).

·
Registered
2016 Mini Clubman S
8 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Michael from Tennessee (USA) here. I'm new to the community as of today and glad to be here. My current car is a 2016 Mini Clubman S that I picked up a couple of years ago, but have just recently gotten into modifying it and wanted to connect with others in the community to see what you all are doing with your cars. I don't have great pictures yet as it's a work in progress, but I'll post more as it progresses. Looking forward to hearing more from others about your projects or how you're enjoying your Mini.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
I’m Marcelo from Portugal and I’m a proud owner of an 2016 Cooper S with 180.000km already on it.
The car is all stock atm and I’m planning some mods to it, although nothing big or fancy.

Union Jack tail lights
Eibach Pro Kit 25-30mm lowering
JCW Pro exhaust
And I would like to change the HU from ID4 to ID5 to have CarPlay

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi all

I just took delivery of my JCW F56 today, unfortunately only got to drive him 7km to the PPF guy so will have to wait a bit more before fully enjoying.
Cheers
Rob

I’ve included a picture of my other piece of British motoring. Morgan 3 wheeler.
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Wow you have two great looking cars there. (y)

Have to keep looking at that picture of your Morgan. It's stunning.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm Esmée, a Dutchie living in Italy, waiting for her Mini cooper to be made in Germany :)
I love seeing all your pics :love:
Hi Esmée and welcome to the forum.

I might be wrong but I thought most Mini's are manufactured here in the UK. With the exception of the Countryman which is manufactured in the Netherlands.

·
Registered
4 Posts

thanks mate, another one for you.

Thanks mate, another angle 😁
Car Vehicle Hood Tire Automotive tire

1081 - 1100 of 1126 Posts