Mini Cooper Forum banner
1121 - 1126 of 1126 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello fellow Mini Owners: This is my first Mini. Flying to California to purchase it. Driving 2000 miles home--RoadTrip!
Its a 2017 JCW F56 with 18,500. It's Moonwalk Grey with black and red striping. The previous owner put a lot of work into it and its loaded to the hilt with upgrades. Will post up when I get back from the drive. Can't wait for the Colorado mountains.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hello all. New to me 21 countryman.
Welcome to the forum👍

We’ve got an 2018 countryman and currently waiting on a new one which will hopefully be built this side of December 🙏

Our existing countryman was purchased from new and currently has 55k on the clock and has been rock solid and a great car to drive.

Hope your enjoying yours.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hello fellow Mini Owners: This is my first Mini. Flying to California to purchase it. Driving 2000 miles home--RoadTrip!
Its a 2017 JCW F56 with 18,500. It's Moonwalk Grey with black and red striping. The previous owner put a lot of work into it and its loaded to the hilt with upgrades. Will post up when I get back from the drive. Can't wait for the Colorado mountains.
Wow that’s so exciting and a great road trip. Have a great drive and a few pictures of the journey and car would be 👍

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joining from the Calgary area! 2015 JCW F56 with 124,000 km (77000 miles) on it. Having a blast driving it around so far, I’ll post pictures soon.

I’ve had a 2013 Subaru STI and 2016 Jeep JK previously, this is up there in terms of smiles so far 🙂

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all! First time joining the forum and first time Mini owner. Picked up a 2019 F55 Cooper 4-door Hardtop, 23k miles on it. Love it so far! Fantastic for daily commutes, but city driving becomes suboptimal after a while. Currently running 15" wheels, and looking for ways to make the ride less bumpy. It handles beautifully but I have to schedule dental work after going over a pothole. Any tips on how to make for a smoother ride?

·
Registered
"Wheezer" - 2023 MCS Chili Red (in transit)
2 Posts
Hi everyone! Soon-to-be two-time MINI owner here... The first was "Henry", a spice-orange 2012 R58 that I had to sell due to changing life circumstances (fortunately positive!). We now have "Wheezer", a chili red 2023 F56 currently in transit. Looking forward to participating in the forum, and thanks to all who keep it going.

1121 - 1126 of 1126 Posts