Mini Cooper Forum banner

What colour have you ordered??

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what the popular F56 colours are.... so tell us, which colour have you ordered (fallen in love with!!)......

Reactions: taktahara

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've just edited my comment Mark!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wondering what the popular F56 colours are.... so tell us, which colour have you ordered (fallen in love with!!)......

My Volcanic has black roof, caps, wheels and stripes ... the full bifta :D

Reactions: R_m_93

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Cooper S with Volcanic Orange with black roof and stripes as my wife loves this color.
She hates my old E65 750i saying E65 is not cute/Kawaii at all (she is quite correct).

·
Registered
966 Posts
Volcanic cooper (must stop calling it a justa.....) with black roof, mirrors, bonnet stripes and victory spokes. Or the full bifta as Donna so nicely put it.

Ordered end of April, just been advised build end of July for delivery early August.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:redface::redface:Och.....forgive my memory...'true', 'deep' ....almost the same:redface::redface:

·
Registered
110 Posts
A variation on a theme......

Our f56 cooper is volcanic orange with WHITE roof, mirrors an stripes. Silver Victory wheels and it looks fantastic. Just for the record!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Volcanic Orange MCS with black roof, mirrors and stripes, with silver Victory spoke wheels.
I kinda wanted black stripes and mirrors with white roof..... But wasn't an easy option, and didn't wnat to risk it.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts