Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,082 Posts
Hurbert II hit a pothole? :-(

· Registered
2015 F56 JCW
509 Posts
Your 3 wheels shy of getting a winters set.
Warranty replacement rim.
A very generous theif has stolen 5 rims and realised the mini doesnt carry a spare and broke into your garage and left the 5th wheel.

Am i getting warm?

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL! Ok you lot. The "auto-park" curbed the front right rim (or so she says ;)) so I bought a "rotation rim" to swap the over while the damaged one gets mended.

I am also closer to a full set of 18" winters... So @Cessa was closest

· Registered
47 Posts
It's my Merckx EMX-1/Ultegra. Great training bike with nice softer geometry for longer rides. It's sitting on a BKOOL Virtual Trainer :)
Very nice. Do you have a bike rack on your lovely mini? I should have specced the roof rail on mine. Have been looking at Seasucker Talon. I know I can just about squeeze the road bike in the car with the front wheel off but definitely not the mountain bike!

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no, we use the other car if I need to move the bikes around. Can vouch for Seasucker though, used them on our boat and nothing shifts them even in the most extreme conditions (our boat is a bit of a sailing Caterham.. see tiny pic of us in action :))

Attachments

· Registered
2,082 Posts
I did have 3 tries but will graciously accept the winning check.
Actually, I contest! Pothole or curbed, what's the difference? I answered first to boot! I think this pop quiz was rigged! LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.