·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Hurbert II hit a pothole? :-(

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
Your 3 wheels shy of getting a winters set.
Warranty replacement rim.
A very generous theif has stolen 5 rims and realised the mini doesnt carry a spare and broke into your garage and left the 5th wheel.

Am i getting warm?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL! Ok you lot. The "auto-park" curbed the front right rim (or so she says ;)) so I bought a "rotation rim" to swap the over while the damaged one gets mended.

I am also closer to a full set of 18" winters... So @Cessa was closest

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What is the bike sitting on the turbo trainer? Mekk?
It's my Merckx EMX-1/Ultegra. Great training bike with nice softer geometry for longer rides. It's sitting on a BKOOL Virtual Trainer :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
It's my Merckx EMX-1/Ultegra. Great training bike with nice softer geometry for longer rides. It's sitting on a BKOOL Virtual Trainer :)
Very nice. Do you have a bike rack on your lovely mini? I should have specced the roof rail on mine. Have been looking at Seasucker Talon. I know I can just about squeeze the road bike in the car with the front wheel off but definitely not the mountain bike!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no, we use the other car if I need to move the bikes around. Can vouch for Seasucker though, used them on our boat and nothing shifts them even in the most extreme conditions (our boat is a bit of a sailing Caterham.. see tiny pic of us in action :))

Attachments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I did have 3 tries but will graciously accept the winning check.
Actually, I contest! Pothole or curbed, what's the difference? I answered first to boot! I think this pop quiz was rigged! LOL!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually, I contest! Pothole or curbed, what's the difference? I answered first to boot! I think this pop quiz was rigged! LOL!
LOL. Ok ok, you guys decide...

1st prize, one trip to your local MINI Dealership.
2nd Prize, TWO trips to your local MINI dealer ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts