Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
I think I put this in the uk section :eek:
You sure did! Which is really weird because it showed up in a totally different section when I refreshed my browser, hence my confusion. Weirrrd. Well! How about that. I'm going to go over.... here now...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I put this in the uk section
You sure did! Which is really weird because it showed up in a totally different section when I refreshed my browser, hence my confusion. Weirrrd. Well! How about that. I'm going to go over.... here now...
Haha, the mysteries of the internet!

Im from near Pompey...Im not a F55/F56 owner yet but will be in a 5 to 6 weeks time
Cool! I'm based at HMNB Portsmouth, hopefully we could get a few owners together for a meet up sometime! I'm from the North originally, I've struggled to find a car scene around here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi from So

Just ordered a Cooper in Blazing red. I'm expecting it early October...:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bump! I've just signed up but I've had my SD since last year and I'm around Basingstoke. I work near Gatwick and I'm from Dorset so I have no idea if I should be in the South West, South Central or South East sub section but I'm here nonetheless and keen to get to know other F56 owners.
Hi, btw.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I must say I was working in Pompey not long ago and walking along the sea front at Southsea there was about 5 F56's parked up, whether they're on here or not though

·
Registered
10 Posts
I go past Guildford every day when I avoid the M3, I'll keep an eye open. No pictures yet but I've got a volcanic orange 3 door SD with a red stripe on the grille, I'm fairly easy to spot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bump! I've just signed up but I've had my SD since last year and I'm around Basingstoke. I work near Gatwick and I'm from Dorset so I have no idea if I should be in the South West, South Central or South East sub section but I'm here nonetheless and keen to get to know other F56 owners.
Hi, btw.
Snap! F55 SD around Basingstoke too :D. You must rack up some miles commuting to Gatwick though?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not only that but my work, while based near Redhill, involves driving all over the UK, wherever sport is happening basically. I think I've put 31k on the car in 18 months.
I have to say that 'around Basingstoke' is much nicer than 'Basingstoke'

1 - 17 of 17 Posts