Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if there is a difference to the intake system on pre LCI MCS vs LCI MCS? I am looking at getting the eventuri aftermarket intake system, which also replaces the bonnet/hood scoop. Most of the ones for sale list the LCI version, but the one I have found with the best price lists it as fitting an F56 with 168hp, which would make it pre LCI. My thoughts are it should still work on an LCI model, but does anybody know for sure before I order? Images look identical.

Here's the one I want to order

Here's another example - As you will see, this one shows as fitting both LCI and Pre-LCI

Any info would be greatly appreciated, because I'm a tight arse and I want to save the 30 odd quid :LOL:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Actually check to make sure which one you have, cause my JCW was LCI but I had a pre LCI intake installed from the factory. It was a big hassle having to return the whole intake, they wouldn't just swap the MAF fitting.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually check to make sure which one you have, cause my JCW was LCI but I had a pre LCI intake installed from the factory. It was a big hassle having to return the whole intake, they wouldn't just swap the MAF fitting.
Hmm OK thanks for the heads up I'll do that. There's a 4 to 5 week lead time on the LCI one so I'm hoping they did give me pre LCI haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts