Mini Cooper Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dealers are like a franchise, and as such are all independent of mini Uk unless in parklane or bmw Farnborough. So They can take a view to offer discounts and incentives to businesses users or offer compensation to existing customers etc.

I would request to see a copy of the memo that said all purchasers should badly informed, and drip fed information of a significant price increases and specifications changes to other customer cars that have no bearing on their own purchases…

blaming the manufacture for your own ineptitude and poor product knowledge is inexcusable in my book…

Reactions: thai_335

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dealers are like a franchise, and as such are all independent of mini Uk unless in parklane or bmw Farnborough. So They can take a view to offer discounts and incentives to businesses users or offer compensation to existing customers etc.

I would request to see a copy of the memo that said all purchasers should badly informed, and drip fed information of a significant price increases and specifications changes to other customer cars that have no bearing on their own purchases…

blaming the manufacture for your own ineptitude and poor product knowledge is inexcusable in my book…
What difference is seeing the memo going to make? You think they'll waive a £3,000 manufacturer price increase because of an email admin error?!

·
Registered
432 Posts
What difference is seeing the memo going to make? You think they'll waive a £3,000 manufacturer price increase because of an email admin error?!
I have a nose for BS, and that sounds like it to me, he isn’t being charged anything so not really applicable.
but to me it’s akin to saying that the computer made me do it by not engaging any common sense before needlessly distressing a customer for no good reason, it’s poor either way from factory or dealer.

Reactions: resolve10

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have a nose for BS, and that sounds like it to me, he isn’t being charged anything so not really applicable.
but to me it’s akin to saying that the computer made me do it by not engaging any common sense before needlessly distressing a customer for no good reason, it’s poor either way from factory or dealer.
Sorry yes you're right, I was getting the OP mixed up with someone else who ordered a petrol car. No harm done then, mistakes happen but at least the OP will still get his car at the same price. Don't see any point in making a fuss about it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts