Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW!!! Looks great profiteroles- Love the JCW exterior in Volcanic Orange! Bet you're pleased driving a Mini again! :D

Thanks! The 280 mile drive down to Torquay from Manchester was like heaven... a good way to bed in the MINI too, steady medium revs. My parents are having some work done on their house and the driveway is covered in mud, hence the mats being a bit dirty :(

Won't be long before your darkside demon arrives now... bet you're excited too!

·
Super Moderator
8,012 Posts
Wow stunning car. Love the new body kit and those alloys are truly superb. Watch those kerbs! I am actually a bit jealous. Would've had the kit but it came out too late!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great car mate pleased for ya after that shocker of an accident. Whats the mpg showing after that Torquay trip? Ive yet to have a long motorway journey still showing 38.4mpg after 600 miles. Im sure it will be improved if i can get out of town.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they only look upside down if you view them on a phone I think ... on my laptop they seem OK!

I got 44.7 average mpg on the first 602 miles (Manc - TQ - Manc) - I basically drove there from the dealership!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey profiteroles, sweet ride! Congrats on toughing it through to bring Junior into your life. It looks like we picked up the same car at the same time on different continents, although you sprung for some nice extras that I didn't. After stewing on this purchase during the 4 month wait, I may be regretting not upgrading to those wheels. This is my first MINI so I wasn't sure what to get in wheels so I just went with the basic. Much joy and success with the new baby boy.

BTW, those pics came upside down on my iPad too - maybe it's an Apple thing. Isn't Torquay where Fawlty Towers is? Ya see how up on all things British we yanks are?!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha yes! Fawlty Towers was set in torquay! Very impressive!

I'm glad I made my last minute change to those wheels from the track spoke ones, not that the tracks are bad, just that these are a bit more unusual :D

Gonna put up a garage entry after I make the pics all Intsagram-type square (that seems to fix the upside down problem it would seem)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.