Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Cooper S that I bought about 6 months ago. It's been kept in my garage, and no harsh driving conditions. A couple of small spots on each door at the lower front are losing paint. I've attached a couple photos. I have an appointment at the local Mini dealership to bring it in. Anybody else seen this. Cause ... anybody?

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nothing like that but the quality of my paint is poor. Waiting for Mini Customer Service to get back to me. Needs a full correction after just 2 months. I'm really disappointed. Your issue should absolutely be covered by paint warranty!!

·
Super Moderator
8,825 Posts
Looks like someone has scraped the corner of the door eg on a kerb and rust has grown underneath OR it has been poorly repaired eg accidnet damage-since mini metal is galvanised they just dont rust like this without some reason. Your selling dealer is responsible for repair and i'd demand an explanation!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.