Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just ordered this past weekend (Dec 3) my new MINI S convertible and just received my production number a short while ago. I went in to put the production number in (owners lounge on MINI site) and it's just asking me to put in information about the car as if I bought it off the lot. My last MINI (2015.. having to buy new w/auto trans because knee injury issues making it impossible to work clutch) I was able to track right away, even though it was just showing that the build/order was received. This time I'm not getting anything.

Any ideas why it wouldn't be showing anything and asking? Doesn't say production code is incorrect or anything, just going to another screen to put in VIN, etc, etc. as if I'm trying to manually put in info for a MINI I purchased and picked up already.

SO excited about this new MINI... and want to be able to track it... even if I'm just obsessively looking several times per day. :D

Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Test here: http://bimmer.work/
BMW VIN Decoder

Just type in the 7 last digits of your vehicles identification number.
Works for BMW, MINI, Rolls Royce.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Test here:
BMW VIN Decoder

Just type in the 7 last digits of your vehicles identification number.
Works for BMW, MINI, Rolls Royce.
Thank you for the info. My MINI is only just ordered so it doesn't have a VIN yet. :) I did call yesterday and found it's scheduled for production.. but no production date yet. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Takes time for that computer system to catch up. Most recent info is by phone! Best of luck with new MINI..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, I found that out. lol Likely why my last MINI was still showing in transit after I picked it up. ;p I did call ASK MINI though and found out it's scheduled for production... but no production date. <--- confusing. lol

Ah, the wait....

·
Registered
587 Posts
In Italy: ordered MINI JCW: November 15, 2016
(my) production forecast: December 12-16, 2016
delivery forecast: January 20-26, 2017

Waiting too long .....;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wwleone I know! lol I did call a few minutes ago and was told that my MINI is scheduled for production the first week of January 2017. :/ :( Phooey. The wait is killing me already. ;p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.