Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

For anyone who is lucky enough to already have their F56 can you confirm that puddle lights are still fitted on the bottoms of each door?

Many thanks

MD :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
On the window sticker they may be what is called out as the standard feature "Driveway Lights" but I like the term "Puddle Lights" because it is more descriptive of their function. Or maybe it's just a British / American distinction?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not sure if this is standard across the board but my MCS has lights in the external door handles just like the BMW's !!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers guys, it was the puddle lights as I wanted to change them to a projection of the MINI logo I found on ebay but sadly the company says the do not fit the F56 :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
cheers guys, it was the puddle lights as I wanted to change them to a projection of the MINI logo I found on ebay but sadly the company says the do not fit the F56 :(
Working an idea on this... found the MINI font... going to have a friend make an inverse vinyl decal and see how that works... stay tuned...

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
If I remember correctly, the puddle light comes as part of one of the packs? Maybe the Excitement Pack? Not sure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi guy I am new to the forms, but I made a video of the unboxing and installation of the Mini led projectors door lights. I can not link websites yet. but if you go to YouTube an search Mini OEM LED projectors it will come up. My channel is Life with us.
They do fit a F56 S with minimal cutting of the door panel.

·
Registered
236 Posts
They are not standard, they come as part of the excitement pack.
Unfortunately I only found this out after I collected my F56.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I removed mine from my R56 and installed them in my F56. No cutting or modifying required. I ordered mine originally from www.windfireauto.com and they come with Mini, BMW, and Land Rover lens's.
They also make custom lens too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts