Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just about to order my new mini and will be financing on a PCP plan.

Being a golfer I've noticed on my current car (2010 Astra) the boot liner is covered with dried grass which no amount of hoovering will remove.

As I plan to return my car at the end of the deal and get a new one I want to return it as clean as possible.

Can any golfer recommend a liner for my new mini boot? I'm ordering a 5 door cooper with storage pack.

Cheers,
Rad

·
Registered
844 Posts
Mini do a boot liner, no doubt expensive!

Will your clubs fit in the boot. I drop 1 rear seat back to get my carry bag in.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not a golfer, but a mother to a baseball player, I bought the boot liner and it helped a lot. He's the catcher so everything is covered in dirty and grass.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Use a brush on the fabric. It helps loosen everything up and keeps your fabric looking fresh and plump

Reactions: radriderx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mini do a boot liner, no doubt expensive!

Will your clubs fit in the boot. I drop 1 rear seat back to get my carry bag in.
I don't have a problem with dropping one of the rear seats down - I already do this with the Astra as I don't like removing my woods/driver.
I'll check out the dealer to see if they do a decent liner.

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also you'll find that better quality carpets are easier to clean so shouldn't be as messy as the Astra anyway

·
Registered
966 Posts
My advice would be to improve your handicap, that way you'll spend more time on the fairway, and hopefully not pick up as much grass. Also maybe give your bag and trolley a blast with the airline when you clean your shoes.

Once you get back to the car, one seat folded down, clubs in head first to keep any grass in the boot area, which should hoover out easily :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts