Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be ordering my F56 within the next month or so, so I've been building combos online and going to see certain colors etc in the real world to see what will be my final decision before building my order. I've decided that the JCW interior is what I'd like to add, however, I will not be getting a JCW; just an S. I went and looked at a JUSTA last night that had the JCW interior package and I loved it. The shifter is the best option out of this package, IMO, and is mostly why I want it. When I've been building cars online, I do not see the JCW interior package option. I asked the sales woman last night how to add this when building online, and she didnt know, as she says they build the cars to order through the same method as I would.

So does anyone know how this can be done? Am I just overlooking this somehow?

·
Registered
768 Posts
In the MINI USA configurator under packages, it is the second to last option...

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Mini cooper

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
DR hit the nail on the head. I have the JCW interior on mine and after 23K Miles on the clock it still looks great ( Steering Wheel Seats). However be prepared that you might have to get the shift knob replaced under warranty since the the numbers on the knob start to fade. Really no big deal. Just a FYI.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for that heads-up.

DR hit the nail on the head. I have the JCW interior on mine and after 23K Miles on the clock it still looks great ( Steering Wheel Seats). However be prepared that you might have to get the shift knob replaced under warranty since the the numbers on the knob start to fade. Really no big deal. Just a FYI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.