Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I am new to the forum but found the posts highly helpful.

I am in the process of ordering my mini-5 door Diesel, I am based in continental Europe.

I will take the Chili, but couldn't make up my mind about the following options as the budget goes up really quickly:
- LED light
- Navigation system - I am thinking to use my iPhone instead but I read that we cant play music using bluetooth?
- Anthrazit lining - would it look weird if I dont take it? It will be a pepper white or midnight black car.
- Electronic rear mirrors
- Visibility kit
- Any other options I should take

What options are the buyers looking for when I sell my car in a few years? And what colors are the most popular? I like glazing read, pepper white and midnight black, again, I have a hard time to make up my mind.

All comments and suggestions welcome. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Suny

·
Registered
254 Posts
Chilli will get you streaming bluetooth music, so don't worry about that. It also gets you under seat subwoofers, which can be really good with high bitrate music from downloaded music. The radio signals aren't as crisp.

LEDs change the front of the car a lot, I couldn't buy it without them.

Interior headlining I think looks best dark, in my personal opinion. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Personally LED lights are a definite as they really change the front and if I were buying used I would only look at cars with LED lights. I actually was going to have the anthracite headlining but following an extended test felt it made the interior seem to close in (personal opinion) so went for standard which I actually love with the rest of the black it really makes it feel more spacious. I also think electric mirrors are a must especially as the passenger mirror dips when reversing so will save the alloys one day! I didn't go for sat nav as was a very expensive option although make sure you go for visual boost radio as it is not included in chilli pack in UK but is a must especially if I were looking at used. Although I went for a lot of options the only other must I would suggest is darkened rear glass, it makes the car look so much better. This is all only my opinion just enjoy and don't stress once you have placed the order, it is so easy to keep thinking I wish I had added this option!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much to both of you! Really appreciated! I will add the LED headlights and the mini radio boost, but would need to trim a few other options to stick to the budget. I am thinking to get rid of the PDC and the Anthrazit headlining. Thoughts?

So the Mini that I am going to order looks like this:
- pepper white with black roof and rear mirror
- Black Pearl Carbon Black
- Chili pack
- Exterior chrome line
- LED headlights
- Mini Radio booster
- Electronic rear mirror
- Visibility kit

Anything else that is a must-have that I should have, or anything I could trim off?

I am so excited but anxious at the same time!!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I'd go with the anthrazit headlining....you'll be glad you did for the low cost (what is it $200?). It doesn't show everything and on Pepper White with a black roof it's the only way to go imo, especially with carbon black interior. But, again, that's just my opinion, and I've always preferred black headliners.

Great package you have put together either way! Good luck with the order.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.