Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have owned my Volcanic Orange MCS for about 2 weeks now and have a couple of issues maybe you guys can help on.

1.0 I tried using the send to car via google application but when looking to register I do not know where to find my Mini ID?

2.0 My ability to cycle through the LED ring seems to have stopped working and by holding the switch only seems to change the colour?

Any assistance would be helpful.

Thanks

ID

·
Registered
189 Posts
1.0 - can't help there as I have iphone
2.0 - as well as holding the button for 10 seconds plus, you need to select the ring display to 'ambient' in the central display menu. Perhaps its currently set to 'event'? Anyway, you will soo tire of the rainbow cycle, I would of thought?

Texy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Texy,

Thanks for the reply.

1.0 I do have an iphone just tried to do it via a laptop using google maps, is the only way to do it via the phone (google maps) and the connection lead?

2.0 It was working and is set on ambient (don't use it was just to show someone the functions).

ID

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sorry I thought you had a google phone or something. I'm not sure what you are trying to do - got any online links? Are you trying to pre-load a map route on your phone prior to getting in car?
Texy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.