Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When configuring my 2015 JCW I added rear fog lamps, but I didn't see anywhere in the std or options where I could add front running/fog lamps that attach to the grill (like prior gen Mini's).

Are the front fog lamps standard and included in the front bumper cover? I can obviously see lower lamps in the photos, but just wanted to be certain I'm not missing something.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for those clarifications. Makes sense to me now!

John

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh...thanks! That makes total sense. Brings back memories of the BMW E30 M3.....the EVO didn't have fog lamps for the same reason...gotta cool those brakes!

Looks like I'll be wanting Dealer installed lights on the grill then for sure. I could probably live without them for awhile. I'm just not sure what they will look like on the new JCW. My closest dealer doesn't have a JCW in stock, so maybe I'll have to wait to see one up close. The photos I've seen appear to have brake cooling ducts slightly set "inward" with running (or fog) lights outward on the lower edges of the bumper cover?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.