Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Mini Cooper S 2 door hatch and need a dust boot for the left side rear caliper. It has a small tear and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement. A local auto parts store had one but it didn't have the metal ring made into the outside edge that goes into the caliper body. It's all soft rubber. The one I pulled from the caliper had to be pried out and is obviously different. Pic shows where I bent it pulling it out. Does anybody have a part # so I can order one? There are no local MINI dealers around me.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 2015 Mini Cooper S 2 door hatch and need a dust boot for the left side rear caliper. It has a small tear and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement. A local auto parts store had one but it didn't have the metal ring made into the outside edge that goes into the caliper body. It's all soft rubber. The one I pulled from the caliper had to be pried out and is obviously different. Pic shows where I bent it pulling it out. Does anybody have a part # so I can order one? There are no local MINI dealers around me.
Check eBay for "rear brake caliper repair kit" or "rear caliper dust boot" and/or add the term piston boot. I hope that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts