Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be imagining this but recently it feels like there isnt as much air coming through the air vents. The fan is working but I'm having to turn it up higher to get air through. Has anyone else experienced this or do you know where the intake is so i can check it for blockage?

·
Registered
768 Posts
I know with the Auto Climate the fan speed is adjusted based on conditions such as outside temperature and inside settings. In the morning while it's still relatively cool my fan doesn't blow as hard, but in the afternoon when it's over 100F the fan blows harder to get to the set temperature quicker.

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
39 Posts
If the ac is on auto it might be blowing air through the other vents (legs, windscreen etc. ) try to turn of auto and make the ac blow air only through the vents
However i think i have the same problem but it is only annoying on hot days when i am stopping frequently and getting out of the car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.