Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter had always wanted a MINI and a friend sold one to her; long story short, I ended up making the payments, she got married, they didn't want the insurance bill so I now own a MINI with problems. Hence, here I am.

I'm in Orlando, Florida USA, newly empty-nester, author, publisher, and lousy mechanic, but insist on DYI whenever possible.

·
Super Moderator
7,264 Posts
Oh dear, you tell us more ie year, age issues and there are many on here v willing to help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. MINI Cooper S hatchback, 2012, I've posted about the low pressure problem that stalls the car and the radio antenna that was ripped away in the appropriate forums. Thank you!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thank you. MINI Cooper S hatchback, 2012, I've posted about the low pressure problem that stalls the car and the radio antenna that was ripped away in the appropriate forums. Thank you!
Hi Rob, sad to hear of your woes! This forum's mostly focused on the F56 (hence the name) which is the 3rd gen MINI starting from 2014. Our experience is mostly on these cars, and so you might get more guidance from somewhere like NAM (North America Motoring) forum, or 'MINI2' I think is a thing!

For reference, your car is designated an R56. Good luck mate!

·
Super Moderator
7,264 Posts
As above better help elsewhere but nice car. Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2012 is a better year than 2007-2010. But they still have issues. I bailed on mine at 50k miles due to reliability concerns. Wish you luck with yours. The thirdgen F56/55/54 are very reliable MINI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts