Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since March I have the Remus (V2) Exhaust installed on my F56 S and I really love it! I only can recommend it to people. Due the valve it's loud when you want to and quiet if you need it to be.

BUT.. I was looking further and further and now my eye has fallen on the downpipe for a bit more sound. I've searched the internet which kind of downpipes you could get for the F56; 200 cell, 100 cell and decat. There are many brands where you can choose from: Milltek, GTA, Scorpion, Supersprint, Armytrix, Fi Exhaust and many more.

It was a hard choice, but I have a good feeling with the decat downpipe from Fi Exhaust. After ordering it last week, today the parcel from Taiwan was delivered at my home.

Tonight I will take a closer look and make some photos. Hopefully I can let it be installed this week or next week. I shall keep you guys updated.

This is the downpipe photo from Fi their website:

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've a good friend with his own garageshop, he's installing it for me! And of course I make some photos and videos!

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The install was hard! If you don't take the engine out it's difficult to get everywhere by hand. But it worked :p

The cost of this downpipe from Fi is about $ 700.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.