Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MiniF56.com Vendor
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have received our JCW systems and they are in stock and ready to ship. They come with a hand held remote that allows for four different settings: Fully Closed/ Fully Open/ 10%/ 50%. Please feel free to PM me for special forum member pricing and additional details. Looking forward to hearing from you,

REMUS JCW Cat Back System

0026 70CS

0026 70S

0026 98C

0026 98CB

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks Mike - this is exactly what I was hoping for! Now I just need to convince Remus Japan to start importing these! (I think is is the strict sound regulations here that is preventing the import of valved mufflers like this and the JCW Pro Kit).

Reactions: RemusUSA

·
MiniF56.com Vendor
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@NellyRod I am including a link to our EU Website that has a sound files comparing the Remus system to the stock system. This should give you a good idea as to the difference between the two systems. Please let me know should you have any additional questions. Talk to you soon.

http://www.remus.eu/remus-cat-back-system-consisting-of-1-front-silencer-replacement-tube-1-connection-tube-and-sport-exhaust-centered-with-integrated-valve-and-remote-control-without-tail-pipes-and-eec-homologation-pipe-o-70-mm.html

Sound clip???

·
Registered
217 Posts
So far everything I've seen (sound clips as well as Dyno numbers) have all been for the JCS rather than the JCW...

·
MiniF56.com Vendor
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@KevinB940 @HotHatchCharlie

Hey guys. I am going to reach out to our R+D department to see if they can provide me with the Dyno chart. So far the only one that I have is for the F56 Cooper S as well. Once I receive that from Austria I will post it here on the thread. Be in touch soon.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.