Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MiniF56.com Vendor
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have been getting some inquiries regarding a Remus Exhaust system specifically for the Cooper S F55 and I just received the new product release for this particular system from Remus in Austria. It is designed specifically for for the F55. It is virtually the same system as our F56 but this has an a slightly longer exit pipe length to accommodate the slightly larger wheel base of the F55. I will be starting a thread with pictures in information shortly but just wanted to give everyone a heads up before doing so. We have also just released a Non S Version for the F55 and the F56 to cover the full range of both models. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions. Take care.
Mike

·
MiniF56.com Vendor
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Remus F55/F56 Exhaust

@jamesahy The people have spoken and Remus has listened. I was getting a lot of inquiries for the Non-S versions and Remus took action and developed systems for the following:

Mini Cooper S F56
Mini Cooper S F55
Mini One F55
Mini One F56
Mini Cooper F56
Mini Cooper F55

These will all now be available from Remus. If I receive enough interest I can put together a sea freight shipment and will offer a special forum member discount as well. Otherwise they will be arriving in a sea freight shipment in the next month or so. Please let me know should you have any additional questions and I can answer them accordingly. I will also be posting some additional info in the forums for each individual model and what is available. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Mike

You've beaten Mini to it with their official exhaust pack for the F55, as they still don't seem to be coming out of Germany!...

I hope you get lots of business from their lack of care / mistake with not making it readily available for the 5 door. Silly fools.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.