Mini Cooper Forum banner

Roof rails on white roof

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  littleblackdog 
#1 ·
Has anyone done this? Doing the speccing on an F55 order. Not sure how this will turn out. Obviously won't look great :/ but am wanting a white roofed car and the option to do roof rack. Thanks in advance for any input :)

#4 ·
They're v low profile but mine are blackon black .they looked fine on the all silver silver roof mini in the factory in fact smart. Look at countrymen.. Confirmed my decision to have them.plus of course can you manage without a roof rack?

#7 ·
Just saw these responses, thank you :D

What a cool video! Thanks for posting that too. I'm an industrial engineer by schooling so found it doubly fascinating to watch.

I found a posting on another forum with pics of pepper white body color, with roof rails, tinted windows, awesome looking car. May have been the one in the video, who knows!

I am still undecided though, about so many of these decisions it is making me crazy. Not sure to configure based on the rule or the exception. But welcome the feedback. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.