Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back a few years the mini community seemed much more active with runs happening on a regular basis. This doesn't seem to be the case so much now & i was wondering if there's interest in organizing something, probably next spring now?

i organised several runs around Yorkshire & Lancashire between 2003-2008, i wonder if anyone on here went on any of them? i've attached a map showing all of these that i put together

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
I agree - the MINI scene has died on its arse these days :(

A few of us from Full on MINI (in the North East) still get out and about for stuff - but some alternatives would be more than welcome!! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great map showing places of interest and yes, I'd be interested in a run in 2015 as I live just off the top left hand corner so handy for the Pennines and the quiet country roads. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,550 Posts
That would be fun but they don't do weekend tours. I'd be up for it but it would need to be in school hols and of course after Xmas when my broken arm is sorted!

·
Registered
101 Posts
That would be fun but they don't do weekend tours. I'd be up for it but it would need to be in school hols and of course after Xmas when my broken arm is sorted!
We could ask them to bend the rules if there is enough interest and what a great bit of advertising for the MINI brand a convoy of cars driving through Oxford and the home counties.:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Quieter over here too. I think the recession killed runs off do to a lack of spare cash perhaps.

I remember the run we were over on,youand Nicky organised it Pat?

I hired a convertible, and Denise went a bit with you in your MX5 that day - great times!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts