Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way of changing the start-up screen so that, instead of "Sat Nav" automatically appearing, the "radio" mode can appear instead? Any guidance will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you have the radio on & leave & lock the car, the radio should come back on next time you start the car. Previous settings are saved by your key remote when lockng car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I do that each time I leave and lock the car....but when I re-enter and start, Sat Nav always comes on. ;0(

·
Registered
177 Posts
Have you tested whether this happens with both keys, Miniman? It might be a fault in one of them, or a software issue. Mine definitely defaults to whatever I was doing the last time I switched off, regardless of whether this was Media/Radio/Etc
Otherwise, have you tried going to the satnav and selecting Stop Guidance from the options menu? It may be that the satnav is still trying to guide you to your last destination, from wherever you are, in which case it might make sense for it to override the last setting.
Or you can choose to split the screen (not sure if this can be done with all packages: I have MediaXL) in which case it would show the satnav, as well as whatever other option you have chosen to display.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is there a way of deleting Postcodes from the Sat Nav system as One Off destinations are simply a nuisance.It was easy on the old Tom Tom !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts