1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
285 Posts
Something I wish I'd bought since my last Cooper D was covered in scratches was Seal & Protect.

Quick search on eBay and found this from Lloyd Carlisle BMW, a genuine MINI Seal & Protect kit. Would you recommend this? Want to try my best to keep it scratch and paint blemish free from bird crap and stuff.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181644367871?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Hi Brandon

Yes that's where I got mine, Its a bargain too.

The 'hard wax' as has been said on another thread is a liquid 'nanowax' but Ive used it on my Mini and my wifes black Countryman and the shine has lasted and its easy to apply.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Brandon

Yes that's where I got mine, Its a bargain too.

The 'hard wax' as has been said on another thread is a liquid 'nanowax' but Ive used it on my Mini and my wifes black Countryman and the shine has lasted and its easy to apply.
Great, for a tenner why not! I'll try it :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Check out Autogeek.net. They have a wide variety of really good products.

I personally like Collinite 845 insulator wax. It was originally designed for insulating electrical wires, and that stuff is tough as nails when applied correctly. The depth it gives just makes me tingle all over.

Knowing how to do a proper detail and wax job really helps preserve our investments.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the ebay listing ...might give it a whirl myself now i have my new cooper s, will have to change my habits again as i'd gotten used to getting the scrubs at tesco wash my old cooper whilst i did my shopping :|

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.