Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Anyone specced Cloth/Leather diamond carbon Black??? Would love to see some actually pics of it in the car

Thanks
MD

·
Registered
360 Posts
MD1 - if you search back through the general discussion forum (topic called review after 400 miles) then you'll see that I've uploaded photos of these seats.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I've specced these. What I really wanted were the cloth sports that are the default for the Cooper S, but this isn't an option for the Cooper. I'll wait to see if I love them when my car arrives!

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I'm thinking that, if I hate the diamonds, I should be able to get the side bits from a Cooper S cloth seat and have a part leather part cloth seat all in black. But maybe that's just a bit obsessive!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can't go through all that - seeing dealer Friday so best make my mind up soon lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
Olires is right, those photos are of the leatherette seats which in the UK cost the same as the cloth/leather seats. I think the leatherette seats look great!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yup sorry guys, I knew what I meant as standard as in no cost with chilli - still trying to decide - hoping dealer as both to look at tomorrow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts