Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all

As the title says my mini journey has come to end as need to make way for a new arrival in March. Therefore I would be keen to sell to someone on the forum who is going to look after it.
I have owned this car from new March 2015. Stats wise:
Mini Cooper S 3-door
Thunder Grey
Interior is cloth/leather diamond carbon black/carbon black
Chili Pack
Mini Excitement Pack
Mini TLC
Mileage 15,200 (will increase slightly with light use)
17" cosmos spoke alloys (all in perfect condition)
Visual Boost Radio
Heated front windscreen
Front Centre armrest
Anthracite headlining
LED headlights and daytime running lights
Enhanced bluetooth with USB Audio
Mini Connected
Car books and 2 keys are provided
Additional equipment:
OEM high quality mini rubber mats which I brought a couple of months ago so little to no wear.
TMC Engine Tuning Box (brought Oct 2015) - Guessing most people know what this and can be removed easily if not required.

Condition wise the car is fantastic second to none with the paintwork having had a professional detail June 2015 by re-known detailers KDS in which GT Techniq crystal serum has been applied which comes with a 7 Year Guarantee which makes the car look as good as new as you can see from the recent pictures I've taken. The kick plates also have never had the protective film removed. No issues with car and drives brilliantly.

The car at present is still on finance but this will be removed once the buyer has agreed terms with confirmation letter from BMW finance confirming this.
Please contact me if any further information is required or you wish to view the car. My location is Chatham Kent and looking for £15200

I would have placed this in the classifieds section but unable to access at present.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Mini cooper

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mini

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle City car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi a1 Mini

·
Super Moderator
8,831 Posts
I would say that is a bit of a bargain for anyone wanting a cooper s-soper sold my Sept 2014 cooper for 14k! HK stereo and hud and media pack on top BUT that was a cooper. I think it should sell v quickly!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.