Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my OEM wheels and tires off of a 2015 Mini Cooper S / F56. I decided to upgrade at about 3000 miles and am left with these pristine extras. Both the wheels and tires are immaculate as they have very little use and no signs of wear.

The wheels are mini part # 36116855109
17 X 7
5 Lug
Bolt Pattern 112mm
offset 54mm
does not include center caps

Tires are:
Dunlop Sport Maxx RT Run Flats
205/45/R17
does not include TPM sensors

Like I said, both the tires and wheels have very little wear as they have been driven solely on the S. Ca. freeways.

Send me a message with any questions if interested. Wheels / Tires are located in Thousand Oaks, Ca.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up going with NM RSE 10 Black 18 X 7.5. For tires I went with 215/40/18.

The NM wheels are brand new from Neuspeed (not sure if they are advertised yet). I live only a few miles from their office in Camarillo, so I grabbed their initial inventory.

I am just waiting on my H & R Springs so that I can complete the stance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ended up going with NM RSE 10 Black 18 X 7.5. For tires I went with 215/40/18.

The NM wheels are brand new from Neuspeed (not sure if they are advertised yet). I live only a few miles from their office in Camarillo, so I grabbed their initial inventory.

I am just waiting on my H & R Springs so that I can complete the stance.
Nice i have been looking at some of their wheels.

Would you happen to be able to post up a picture of the new wheels on your car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.