Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been down to the dealers today, sorting out the paperwork ready for collection of my petrol Cooper S on September 1st!
Dealer is expecting the car within a couple of days.
Roll on 9.30 am on the 1st!

Its been a fair wait, ordered the car June 14th, so will have been 11 weeks and 2 days!

Excited!!!

Thunder Grey
Black roof, stripes and mirror caps.
17" Tentacle Alloys
Satellite Grey lounge Leather seats
Satellite Grey colour line
Black chequered trim
Chilli Pack
Media XL pack
LED headlights and fogs
JCW spoiler and steering wheel
Chrome line exterior
Chrome line interior
Heated screen
Heated seating
Head up display
Harmon Kardon system
Driver assist pack

·
Registered
998 Posts
now that's what you call fully loaded. TG with sat grey interior will look very classy with a nice bit of chrome to set it all off

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hat.
Didn't go for the full Sat Grey door panels though, just thought it might be too much.
The interior is pretty much the same as my current R56 Cooper apart from the chequered dash (i currently have piano black).

·
Registered
167 Posts
Fantastic spec and trust me, you're one of the lucky ones with that tiny wait (I know it felt like an age to you, but that's pretty **** quick!) Looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fantastic spec and trust me, you're one of the lucky ones with that tiny wait (I know it felt like an age to you, but that's pretty **** quick!) Looking forward to pics.
Will of course put up some pics!
Dealer says he will ring me when it arrives, but really I think I will wait for pick up day and see it in all it's glory;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lol, I've just finished work and am on the way up to Mini Park Lane to pick up my mini copper s hatch 2 ltr
Same Speke as yours but with mini connected, 19 inch alloys , parking assist, cruse control with braking , folding mirrors, front and reR parking senders and reversing camara, mini excitement pack, the list gos on,
I should be there in about 15 mins

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, this one is a lot different than my 06 copper S convertible, engine was 1600 and the new one is a 2 .0 drives real well, I'm glad I choice the options I did, the parking assist is real funny, never had a car that parked itself before, lol

How do I add photos

1 - 10 of 10 Posts