Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of brand new diamond cut 506 Cross Spoke OEM alloys and tyres for sale. These are OEM and come balanced, fitted with TPMS sensors and JCW centre caps. They are 18” and for most F56 derivatives but NOT those fitted with JCW front brakes.
They are fitted with

Pirelli Cinturato P7 RSC Runflat 205/40/18 86W Tyres
These are new and unused. Collection only from Surrey. No couriers. £1200

·
Registered
542 Posts
Oh man. I could cry. I’ve just spent £525 on having mine refurbed and £700 on tyres for them and I could have gone brand new for that :cry::confused:

A beautiful wheel and this is less than half RRP all things considered. A real bargain. I looked on eBay and there were none, may be worth listing on there?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers. I paid more for them. Like to recoup some of my outlay and I was hoping someone here may see the value.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’m assumed someone here would look to grab these. The tyres are close to £150 each alone. No interest as yet. Please get in touch if you’d like them.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Advertised for you, will direct any interest to this forum thread 😊🤞🏼

Tried to enter correct location but wouldn’t work. I’m not in Corby! I’m in Darlington right now and otherwise based in Leicester!
Hopefully it’s clear enough in the ad that these are in Surrey!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That’s great ! I’d like them gone. Mrs wasn’t happy I’d bought them at all. As well she doesn’t know how much they cost! I’ll let you know if they sell

1 - 20 of 20 Posts