Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thank you to everyone for your support.

We would like to extend a promotional code to everyone at the MINI F56 forum.

Please use the promo code "MINIF56" to save an additional 12% off any order between now and the end of July.

MINI F56 Accessories:
http://mini.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Viewall/F56S-2014.html

Please note, you can also use the categories on the left lower side to browse the MINI OEM Parts Catalog.

Thank you for your time!
The MINI F56 Parts Catalog continues to expand, if something is missing please feel free to email us!

-SewellParts.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
F56 JCW Spoiler

Do you have any larger/better pics of the JCW spoiler? An do you know the weight of it?
We estimate the shipping weight at 10 pounds.

Approximate box size is 40"x18"x7".

The accessory "kit" listed on that page will include the two small triangular covers for the corner of the spoiler (not depicted in the photo).

We know that the JCW Concept had two small black fairings on the rear edge of the spoiler, those two small black pieces are still not available from MINI at this time. (They are listed in the catalog)

-SewellParts.com

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
F56 JCW Spoiler

Does the top wing separate from the lower piece to make painting easier?

While we have not yet disassembled this piece, it does appear that the top half can be removed.

(see attached)

-SewellParts.com

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
F56 MINI Yours

Can one add the extra Mini Yours lighting by buying parts shown here? http://mini.sewellparts.com/oem-catalog/631560-Lighting-F56S-2014.html

I read elsewhere that all cars have the wiring harness / connector, and you just need the lights to plug in.

Also, do you carry any F56 no loles front license plate holders?

We are not 100% certain on the additional MINI Lighting. I have a gentleman who is attempting it - we just shipped the extended optical pieces to him this week. It will mainly depend on your VIN number and currently installed equipment. The LED module inside the door is different on some vehicles. If you have a MINI without the Excitement Package, the LED module will not accept the extended optics. The gentleman attempting the installation does have the Excitement Package - We assume this will be the easiest transition. Once he received the pieces I'm sure will write up a report.

We do have the front license plate relocate kit, do you have any front parking sensors? We found that it will cause errors with the park system, unfortuantely.

(see here)
http://mini.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Exterior/F56S-2014/6974.html

-SewellParts.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
F56 Black Line

When will you have the blackline lights, want get rid of my chrome in the grill and from/back lights?

We would love to have those kits! Unfortunately MINI has not released them to the USA. We will continue to email the MINI-USA Representatives for more information, but at this time they will not provide us with an ETA.

Once they are available we will most certainly order a large quantity.

-SewellParts.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are not 100% certain on the additional MINI Lighting. I have a gentleman who is attempting it - we just shipped the extended optical pieces to him this week. It will mainly depend on your VIN number and currently installed equipment. The LED module inside the door is different on some vehicles. If you have a MINI without the Excitement Package, the LED module will not accept the extended optics. The gentleman attempting the installation does have the Excitement Package - We assume this will be the easiest transition. Once he received the pieces I'm sure will write up a report.

We do have the front license plate relocate kit, do you have any front parking sensors? We found that it will cause errors with the park system, unfortuantely.

(see here)
http://mini.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Exterior/F56S-2014/6974.html

-SewellParts.com
[email protected]
Thanks for the reply.

Not sure how I missed the license plate kit. In any event, I just have the rear sensors (wasn't going to get, but appears to now be required to get the fully loaded package). Was able to go 4 1/2 years on prior car before the CA "fix it" ticket made me have to go and get the R56 Go Mini plate holder. I may try just carrying the holder and plate in my boot and use the "I was at a car show and forgot to put it back on" if I got stopped on the new car.

I'll anxiously wait to hear the results of the "test party" of the lights add. FYI, my car will be a US 2015 F56 Mini Cooper (took the S money and put it and more into "lotsa" options -- so should be good to go "excitement package" wise.

Hopefully, we'll know if adding extended optics is doable (or "easy" wallet wise) on the US cars while your generous discount is still valid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll anxiously wait to hear the results of the "test party" of the lights add. FYI, my car will be a US 2015 F56 Mini Cooper (took the S money and put it and more into "lotsa" options -- so should be good to go "excitement package" wise.

Hopefully, we'll know if adding extended optics is doable (or "easy" wallet wise) on the US cars while your generous discount is still valid.
After cogitating it this weekend, changed my build to include the Mini Yours Dark Cottonwood option, so I'll be getting the extended optics with the factory build.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts