Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anybody know if the shift knob from the R 56 will fit on the F56 or is the shaft thicker/longer has anybody done it? Thought I would give my Mini a little of that nostalgic look from yesterdays Mini. :) I am talking about the knob only not worried about the shift boot there is a great interior shop that can fix the fit for the F56 cheap and easy.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you DR. Funny how they censor the word "Knob" on the other forum....I am aware that the word can mean something totally different in the UK but honestly do you think that People talk about there size on a "Mini" Forum.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Political correctness went overboard on that 4 letter word.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I got such great Customer Service the last time at ESC Tuning. I just ordered the JCW GP2 Shifter with the boot it was on sale too. Let the "Retro Fit Fun" begin. Sorry ESC I borrowed your copy right image. Hope you guys do not mind.:D:)

·
Registered
769 Posts
That should look really cool! Post up pics when you get it installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.