Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am wondering if any body have any idea about this error message on My car ( European F56 MINI Cooper 2-door hardtop built in 07/15/2015 with the B38 engine).
Currently every time i put car in P and switch the car off and open my door, i get warning message Secure vehicle against rolling . I had a friend run a diagnostic tool on the car, which wont clear the error. On the tool it says "Shiftlock solenoid selector lever wrongly not locked in P intermittent ” code 420106.
and some body told me it could be mechanical or sensor failure !

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the part number. I did my research and it also came up to this p/n. I'm hoping that it's easy to replace.

Cheers !
Jimmy
U r welcome its easy to replace you can find the in google ,i replace one before used one buy it from eBay buy i think there is problem also in the part i buy it so i return the old one and i pay to agent to order one new to replace and i still waiting the part to arrive and it will cost me with fixing round 400$.

·
Registered
1 Posts
U r welcome its easy to replace you can find the in google ,i replace one before used one buy it from eBay buy i think there is problem also in the part i buy it so i return the old one and i pay to agent to order one new to replace and i still waiting the part to arrive and it will cost me with fixing round 400$.
Hi, I am having same problem as listed above. Can you please assist me in sending me the link how to replace this switch please ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!
I replaced the part with original part from dealer (cost me around $400 after tax) and the message is still there. How can I get rid of it? Any thoughts?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts