Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to start this thread on here for you guys to show off your Countryman! I feel like we don't get a lot of love out there since we're "BIG" but you gotta love our MINIs. I've been a fan since the R60 I first had before getting an F56. I'm in LOVE with my '22 Sage Green F60S. I'll start off with my baby and you guys add yours! I'm looking forward to seeing all the F60s.

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Mini Cooper S, 2-Door Hardtop, Moonwalk Grey Metallic
77 Posts
I wanted to start this thread on here for you guys to show off your Countryman! I feel like we don't get a lot of love out there since we're "BIG" but you gotta love our MINIs. I've been a fan since the R60 I first had before getting an F56. I'm in LOVE with my '22 Sage Green F60S. I'll start off with my baby and you guys add yours! I'm looking forward to seeing all the F60s.

View attachment 76588

View attachment 76589

View attachment 76590
Great color!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great color!
Thank you. I’m a big fan of it. I honestly didn’t know how much I would like it in person but it won me over. I was between this and the rooftop silver or grey - whichever one it is. Had this car bought and delivered through my closest Mini dealership, which is two hours away.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What did you use to coat it?

·
Registered
725 Posts
What did you use to coat it?
Gyeon Q2 Synchro (so 2 x coats of MOHS, and 1 x coat of the top layer skin). Have used a few ceramics over the last few cars and this has by far been the best. Unbelievable beading and runoff, so a simple s/f or prewash and rinse gets most dirt off, even this time of year

1 - 14 of 14 Posts