Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Poor bird^ lol

I used to have N16K WW but it got costly as I kept changing cars when I was younger so got rid of it. Wish I hadn't now :(

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Love that ^^^^^ :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Don't get it!

Also maybe a bit unfair to post a pic of someone else's car complete with reg?

Most people don't show their own car and reg number

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think it's a requirement for the details of a number plate issuer to be on the plate, so not really advertising in that case. Window stickers and tax disc holders I agree... but tax disc holders will be disappearing soon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Don't get it!

Also maybe a bit unfair to post a pic of someone else's car complete with reg?

Most people don't show their own car and reg number

Fair point, I do. But unfortunately after knowing someone who got question by the police regarding their car in another part of the country hundreds of miles away, goes to show no one is safe and you can spot a reg to clone anywhere or even get on autotrader.

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
Not gone down the private plate route but love yours Donna and the bmw is hilarious. My wife saw SNO8BBY on a car and wanted it!

·
Registered
81 Posts
We have a few...

The Mrs (Sally) has M30 SAL - was her 30th birthday present from the kids a while ago, so M for Mum. I might have had thoughts about putting it on an M3 too....

The daughter (initials LEW, name Lucy) has LU55 LEW - her birthday is 5th May! Its on her R56 Mini Cooper Pimlico.

And the son has (although currently on my car) - WN11TER - you can probably guess my surname (same as a season...) and that is all he was ever called at school....

I dont have one!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sed8 mni

The plates are not here yet. I'm an old artist - 81.

·
Registered
7 Posts
saw 4KOV driven by a nice old lady in a Toyota RAV4, parked at Stratstone in Harrogate. pix to prove it if anyone wants a funny pix PM me.

have B19 OSS, AH02SEY and WH05 HOS on various horsey family cars here....B19 OSS will go onto the F56 when it comes.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts