Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have clearly played a lot of parking games on your phone.

Good one though..
Everyone who came in work after me, as I'm usually the first was like "how the heck have you even got in that space?" 0:) Not gonna lie, took me four attempts like!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Or you went over the kerb and then came forward..
I didn't go up the kerb, was scared of clipping the exhausts - plus there's a tree just out of the shot on the left! I just reversed in, the passenger side rear tyre was touching the kerb though. I had to do a few backwards and forwards moves whilst in the space moving about 3 inches at most each time to try and make it as in line as possible hence proud haha.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I didn't go up the kerb, was scared of clipping the exhausts. I just reversed in, the passenger side rear tyre was touching the kerb though. I had to do a few backwards and forwards moves whilst in the space moving about 3 inches at most each time to try and make it as in line as possible hence proud haha.
Well done you...:D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
End parking spots are the best....well worth the effort imo! Your MINI looks great btw!

John

Reactions: brandonbardsley
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.