Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all! Any suggestions for a small subwoofer in the boot to get more Bass? Want to keep the boot space and hide the sub under the boot floor if possible? Are there any small boxes?

Was thinking of replacing the Amp with a Match UP 7BMW and using the sub output to power this small boot subwoofer.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had this fitted:

It goes perfectly under the boot lid thing, its as though Pioneer designed it for the space. No amp needed as it has its own built in. £150 to fit, £30 for an uprated lead.
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing! But do you know from where did they take the input for the amp - did they connect speaker input in parallel or directly drew a line from the head unit?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amazing! I bet it sounds much better? Did you have the Harman Kardon system? Need to find out how to do the wiring for this… I’m sold!!

·
Registered
2016 F56 JCW
72 Posts
Amazing! I bet it sounds much better? Did you have the Harman Kardon system? Need to find out how to do the wiring for this… I’m sold!!
Much better. Yes, I have the HK.

The only thing about the sound is that I have the JCW and the exhaust produces a lot of bass notes that are the same as the subwoofer! This obviously isn't ideal for sound quality.

@benhabs Would you mind sharing the phone or details of the installer please or find out how to do the wiring for this?
You're welcome to ask them:

Best to ring them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts