Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats, kinda makes me regret changing colours (from Black to Grey).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nightmare black

LOOKS STUNNING, had one myself but got fed up with trying to keep it clean, and shows every little scratch, that's why it's called nightmare black as will you soon find out!!!
Now got new one in white silver and absolutely love it.
Enjoy your new mini.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOOKS STUNNING, had one myself but got fed up with trying to keep it clean, and shows every little scratch, that's why it's called nightmare black as will you soon find out!!!
Now got new one in white silver and absolutely love it.
Enjoy your new mini.
I really hope it's not that bad, I keep far away from other cars in front to avoid stone chips and what not, whats the worst culprit for scratches?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I really hope it's not that bad, I keep far away from other cars in front to avoid stone chips and what not, whats the worst culprit for scratches?

Improper washing would be your no 1 enemy. Two bucket method will keep your car looking like new. I had mine opticoated a day after pick up and now my cleaning regime is limited to a weekend wash and wax only. Could think about doing another round of opticoat in a year or two. My car is really new too, so I don't know all this is worth the trouble, but we'll find out soon enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.