Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just came across these pics out in Dubai. May interest those thinking about colour choices.
Chrome mirror caps and roof rails must be popular there!
Nice to see another Lapis out there:) VO looks good.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
The 18" Cup Spoke Wheels "RULE"....the absolute best choice for the JCW Hardtop hands down! :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
White with red roof has to be the one. When I'm ready to get a JCW, that will be the combo for me. Cup wheels of course as I just love them :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just noticed on the Dubai pics that all the cars have a chrome bar across the grille - must like their bling out there! Or is it a new chrome line exterior pack??

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Just noticed on the Dubai pics that all the cars have a chrome bar across the grille - must like their bling out there! Or is it a new chrome line exterior pack??

Good pick up! I prefer the red actually...you "know" it's a JCW when you see the red grill bar coming.:)

Reactions: Davo56

·
Banned
122 Posts
Anything that is flashy and looks really expensive, or is expensive, is popular there. They love their labels, and they love driving FAST.

Source: I spent 6 months there

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ehi Davo do you know if the fog lights in the back are actually real ?

In mine I don't have the button but the lights are there and I have been wonder why if no button is available

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ehi Davo do you know if the fog lights in the back are actually real ?

In mine I don't have the button but the lights are there and I have been wonder why if no button is available
I would think they are real....probably same spec as European models.
Strange that they have fitted fog lights but no switch......do they actually have bulbs or are they for cosmetic reasons?
Think I read they were to be deleted across the pond for 2016 MY though!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would think they are real....probably same spec as European models.
Strange that they have fitted fog lights but no switch......do they actually have bulbs or are they for cosmetic reasons?
Think I read they were to be deleted across the pond for 2016 MY though!

I need to check if there is bulb inside but i have been thinking are for cosmetic

I was programming the car last night and actually there is a setting to activate them, however eventually I need switch to turn them on and off ...

Anyway no fog in California :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now why do I think that is a cracking looking car:laugh::laugh:

I assume you were leaning towards manual then saurabhdutt......hope it is still Lapis to bolster the Team;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Now why do I think that is a cracking looking car:laugh::laugh:

I assume you were leaning towards manual then saurabhdutt......hope it is still Lapis to bolster the Team;)
O yes, davo56 it has to a manual lapis blue. I test drove an auto however it has to be a manual.

S

1 - 16 of 16 Posts