Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MCS is due on January 8th - hopefully I will be able to pick it up that evening. I am told by my dealer I will be first F56 with the JCW Ext Pack in Qatar!

Spec-wise is easier to list the options I didn't get: Smoker's pack - I took every bell and whistle is comes with, including the 18" rims you see on the JCW teaser video. Black roof and mirrors. The dealer is throwing in extra window tint for free, so I went as dark at the laws allow here in Qatar. Qatar does get about 360 days for sunshine so the tint will be put to good use.

Will post pics in my garage once I receive it! I am super excited and can't freakin' wait. I have been reading this forum to get my fix.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Due to a snafu with the bank beyond my control, I have not received my Mini yet :crying:

My dealer sent me these of my new Mini - not sure if she is trying to make me feel better or teasing me :D

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, probably, I wouldn't blame her...but the Vodafone show room backs onto the Mini showroom, and they share doors to the outside.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I hope you're able to take home your Mini soon. It's a great build, and looks very nice. I know the pain of having to wait to drive your new Mini!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.