Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!
While i am thoroughly enjoying my new Mini, one of the things i have found to be most disappointing is the stereo system. I have the Mini Connected package with the upgraded radio (no harmon kardon) but i find the sound flat and slightly boring. I somehow feel a disconnect with the music. Hard to explain..

What are your thoughts on the sound system? What is he sweet spot in terms of balance, fade, bass, and treble? Help!

Thanks

·
Registered
844 Posts
I have the bass cranked up snd the treble at +1.

I find the sound to be OK, slightly better than my R56.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey all!
While i am thoroughly enjoying my new Mini, one of the things i have found to be most disappointing is the stereo system. I have the Mini Connected package with the upgraded radio (no harmon kardon) but i find the sound flat and slightly boring. I somehow feel a disconnect with the music. Hard to explain..

What are your thoughts on the sound system? What is he sweet spot in terms of balance, fade, bass, and treble? Help!

Thanks
I was always going to choose the H/K option - but I took my iPod with me & tested both systems just to see what H/K offered... I therefore agree completely with your comments.

Anyone who likes to hear good music quality in their MINI must order H/K - the difference is significant.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts