Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still learning about MINI's, having been a classic BMW guy for a couple decades + and I need help on where to obtain various sources of information on MINI part numbers and technical specifications for the F56 Model Mini's.

For instance, I would like to buy a spare 18" Cup Spoke Wheel for my JCW and I believe there are more than one style 18" Cup Spoke Wheel, depending on whether it clears the JCW Brembo brake calipers or not. I have also seen discrepancies on the rim width of these wheels 7" or 7.5" (per my build sheet).

If a MINI dealer is the only place to get this information, anyone have a suggestion on the absolute "BEST" dealer parts department in the USA that is good to work with?

If there are Parts Catalogs out there for MINI's, I'd also like to know where to go for this information as well.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey John,
The guys at ESC Tuning seem to have all their ducks in a row.:nerd:
Thanks Peter....I'll check them out. Prestige MINI in NJ has been a big help to me also researching part numbers. I am finding out that, for the new JCW 2 Dr Hardtops anyway, availability of spare parts like new wheels, etc is not even possible yet, as dealers don't have part numbers listed in their database. It will hopefully get better with time though!

John

Reactions: pjsjr13

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am finding out that, for the new JCW 2 Dr Hardtops anyway, availability of spare parts like new wheels, etc is not even possible yet, as dealers don't have part numbers listed in their database
From our 'What it's worth department' I just ordered replacement Dark Silver dash pieces through MINIPartsMass and they just waited until it was morning in Germany, gave BMW a call to find out the part numbers, and then ordered them for me. They said that it's what they end up doing with a lot of F55/F56 parts.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The part numbers for the JCW cars have been online for months now.

To answer your question, the 18" and 17" OEM alloys are all ET54 / 7j wide.

There is also only one version of the cup spoke - the spokes bend outward to clear the JCW Brembos.

Look at this website for part info:

http://www.etk.cc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts