Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if there is a company in South Wales that can do coding? I’m looking at changing my steering wheel but needs to be coded??

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi, why would your steering wheel need any coding? Are you trying to add some functions that your current one does not have? Or is it just a like for like swap? No coding required for a swap with the same buttons.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My steering wheel has no functions and I want to install one with functions on, I know it will need coding but looking for somewhere in the South Wales area that could do it for me, I have been told Swss in Cardiff does it

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ahh I see, sorry I didn't realise that. Let us know how you get on, hopefully not much more is needed to get the functions you want! If they can't help, there are forum members who can do coding remotely, and advise what's possible.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can fully recommend a coder in Birmingham, he can do remote coding providing you have a windows laptop and an E-net cable. Bimzima Coding on facebook/instagram. He recently did some module recovery when i flashed bad software.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can fully recommend a coder in Birmingham, he can do remote coding providing you have a windows laptop and an E-net cable. Bimzima Coding on facebook/instagram. He recently did some module recovery when i flashed bad software.
Thank you so much, appreciate it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts