Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a MINI F55 HARDTOP 4-DOOR - COOPER S and wanted to use the SPARCO - ASSETTO GARA wheel, but wanted to keep the same suspension and tire settings. In the site tirerack I saw that the specification of the wheel is 17x7.5 ET 48mm, is it correct?

Which would you choose SPARCO ProCorsa or SPARCO ASSETTO GARA?

If I use an 18-inch wheel, do I have to have something in the car? For example the suspension.

My car is white with the black roof. The wheel I want the color matt dark titanium

Thanks

·
Registered
4,868 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys! This is the first time I'm going to buy a wheel. I have doubt about the specs, like the offset.

I understood it changes depending on the model of the wheel. In the minimania has the wheel RS RSe05 that has Size: 17x7.5, Offset: +40 mm, PCD: 5-112 mm. For the Sparco has Size: 17x7.5 Offset: 48mm, PCD: 5-112 and the original wheel has Size: 17x7, Offset: 54mm, PCD: 5x112.

The reseller of the wheel told me that the sparco for the MINI is Size: 17x7.5 Offset: 48mm and that I do not need to change anything, I can use the same tire inclusive. That's right? It's exactly the same size as the sootyvrs passed in the photo!

I am very much in doubt of the choice, about ProCorsa or ASSETTO GARA !!! Which one is more compatible with the MINI? :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thank you guys! This is the first time I'm going to buy a wheel. I have doubt about the specs, like the offset.

I understood it changes depending on the model of the wheel. In the minimania has the wheel RS RSe05 that has Size: 17x7.5, Offset: +40 mm, PCD: 5-112 mm. For the Sparco has Size: 17x7.5 Offset: 48mm, PCD: 5-112 and the original wheel has Size: 17x7, Offset: 54mm, PCD: 5x112.

The reseller of the wheel told me that the sparco for the MINI is Size: 17x7.5 Offset: 48mm and that I do not need to change anything, I can use the same tire inclusive. That's right? It's exactly the same size as the sootyvrs passed in the photo!

I am very much in doubt of the choice, about ProCorsa or ASSETTO GARA !!! Which one is more compatible with the MINI? :)

Thanks!
If they are both 17x7.5 ET48, 5x112 they will fit without modification, you only need to choose the style you prefer. If you already have 17" Mini wheels with 205/45/17 tyres they will fit without problems and you should be able to use the Tyre pressure monitor valves from the std. wheels.

The Mini has a centre bore of 66.6mm so if the centre bore of the Sparco wheels are larger than this you will need some spigot (hub centre) rings to fit but your wheel supplier should be able to provide these if required.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.