Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

since last week the Spotify app has completely disappeared from my mini. I have tried downloading a software update and deleting the Spotify app on my phone to see if that works

anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yes, this has happened to me - 2017 F57 with Technology pack and HK stereo, using an iPhone XS.

My phone is still detected and I can play audio through it as a USB device, but it no longer brings up the Spotify app under external audio devices.

As I've made no changes to the vehicle, I assume that something included in an update to the Spotify app on the phone means it's no longer picked up. Hopefully this will get resolved with another app update soon, but if not I expect it'll force me to get a Car Play module added to the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone

since last week the Spotify app has completely disappeared from my mini. I have tried downloading a software update and deleting the Spotify app on my phone to see if that works

anyone else experiencing this?
There's a bug in the latest Spotify app update, the new update will release soon. Check the app updates regularly. Lot's of BMW owners have complained at Spotify.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts